NGO ”Family Care” Belgrade is one of the oldest non-governmental humanitarian organization in Serbia, established in 1993, with blessing from His Holiness our Patriarch Pavle.
Achieving the goal of our Organization is enabled by a great number of experts. Our goal is promotion of health in a family and society, through medical and psycho social programs. NGO ”Family Care” is realizing its programs mission through: Mobile Health Clinics, Family Health Centre, Counseling office for children with special needs, Counseling office for Roma families…
Some of our projects in the past years are:
- “Affirmation of talented young Roma and their inclusion into civil society”, supported by the Swiss Agency for development and Cooperation.
- “Healthy to a better life”- Preparation of Roma families for better and healthy life, supported by the Embassy of Switzerland in Serbia.
- “For Our Better Mutual Understanding -Small School of Sign Language”, supported by Embassy of Finland.
- "Support to Children with Special Needs in the process of Inclusion OUR NEW FRIEND", supported by Embassy of Finland.
- "Support to Children with Special Needs in the process of Inclusion- at the Regional and Local Level in Serbia, supported by Embassy of Finland.